When planning a wedding, the location is always in the top 3 on the list of most important things to arrange. The wedding venue usually mirrors your personality in some way and having the perfect place is as important as the perfect partner! The UK countryside is always popular when it comes to wedding locations. Beautiful castles, hotels and estates – there is something suitable for all types of weddings. in this article, we have rounded up the most spectacular places to get married for your inspiration!
Hampshire is a popular area for weddings as it is relatively close to London and good accessibility from the rest of the country. There is an abundance of Hampshire wedding venues, from national parks to waterfront venues and more.
- Somerly is a fantastic location for your wedding if you are looking for elegance and style. This privately owned estate is licensed to have both indoor and outdoor ceremonies, with on-site accommodation and 7,000 acres of land.
- Tournerbury should be on the top of your list if you are looking for beautiful views. This private woodland overlooks Chichester Harbour, has accommodation available and is the perfect location for your idyllic wedding.
What could be a better place to get married than in a Royal County? Berkshire enjoys some of the most beautiful scenery, and its close proximity to Heathrow and the motorways, it could be the perfect area for your wedding day. The below wedding venues in Berkshire are just a small part of a large range that will definitely tick all your boxes for the perfect day.
- Stoke Park is a location that many dream of when thinking about their wedding day. This spectacular mansion is situated around 300 acres of parkland and gardens. Located near Windsor, Stoke Park has guest accommodation and plenty of space for your wedding.
- Washing Park is perfect if you are looking for a idyllic barn wedding. It has a Victorian Summerhouse and modern Garden Room and has the option for outdoor ceremonies. Not only does it have guest accommodation available, it also has a romantic honeymoon suite.
Surrey is undoubtedly the most popular area for idyllic countryside weddings. The county itself is famous for it’s stunning scenery, grand old houses and estates and landscaped gardens. If you are looking to get married in Surrey, you might feel a bit overwhelmed by how many spectacular Surrey wedding venues are available. There is truly something for everyone!
- Pennyhill Park will definitely amaze you and your wedding party. The fantastic park- and woodland with its romantic pavilion will be perfect for an outdoor wedding, and they have a selection of suites and rooms for indoor weddings. The estate not only has a Michelin star restaurant, it also boasts a tranquil (award-winning!) spa.
- Looking for something with a mysterious twist? Award-winning Wotton House is the perfect location for your wedding.You can have the ceremony in the Old Library, which is covered in fairy lights. Or enjoy the outdoors and say ‘I Do’ in the Italian gardens. Let your guests roam around the estate and discover the secret gardens, temples and ponds.