Evan Evans Tours discount offers
Last updated 20th February 2020
Most popular tours
There are a multiude of tours that Evan Evans offer within the UK. Whether you want to explore London or discover somewhere outside of London, Evan Evans will have a suitable tour for you.
The most booked tours from Evan Evans include:
- Harry Potter studio from £85
- Royal London and changing of the Guard from £39
- Crown Jewels of London and river cruise from £79
- Jack the Ripper and haunted London from £39
- London Rock tour from £40
- London in Style and afternoon tea in Westminster Abbey from £120
- and lots more!
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover from £62
- Stonehenge and Bath tour from £73
- Blenheim Palace, Downton Abbey Village and the Cotswolds from £62
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath from £96
- Warwick Castle, Shakespeare’s birthplace, Oxford and the Cotswolds from £62
- and lots more!
Experiences (small groups)
- Spy and Espionage from £69
- Wartime London from £69
- Borough Market and gin distillery from £49
- Underground London from £27
- Bath and Stonehenge and cream tea option from £139
If you would like to see all tours available, you can view their brochures here.
How to book
Booking your tour with Evan Evans is really easy. You simply find the tour you want to book and select how many people will be joining you. Then you find a suitable date and time and you’re ready to go!
Fill in your personal details like name and email and you will be able to make payment for your booking. Once the payment is made, you should receive an e-ticket in your inbox. This is how you know your booking is confirmed. Check your spam/junk and if you don’t receive an e-ticket within 10 minutes please call or e-mail the team (the contact details are below).
For Tours and Experiences it is recommend that you contact Evan Evans Tours 72 hours prior to departure to reconfirm.
You can bring an electronic copy of your ticket to the tour (for example on your phone), but just in case you can also bring a paper copy.
Evan Evans Tours reviews
Before confirming a booking with a travel company, it is alwasy a good idea to read some reviews. With Evan Evans Tours you won’t be disappointed! They rate a 4,5 stars out of 5 and most reviews are marked ‘Excellent’ on Tripadvisor. Customers praised Evan Evans Tours for their friendly tour guides and great tour organisation.
Contact Evan Evans Tours
If you need to get in touch with Evan Evans Tours, you can fill in a contact form. A member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible. If you prefer to speak to someone, you can call or email:
- Phone number: +44 (0)20 7950 1770. Open 7 days a week, 6:00 am – 10:00 pm (GMT)
- Email: [email protected]
- Need help out of regular office hours? Evan Evans’ partner in the USA is available on: 1-800 422 9022
Evan Evans office address
|London office:||London Welcome Desk:|
|Open 365 days a year, |
from 7am to 7pm.
|Open every morning,|
from 7am to 9am.
|258 Vauxhall Bridge Road||Victoria Coach Station (opposite Gate 1)|
|London||164 Buckingham Palace Road|
|SW1W 9TP||SW1W 9TP|
|United Kingdom||United Kingdom|