A Disney holiday is probably the most magical trip that you can plan. If you plan ahead, you can get a cheap Disney holiday in Paris and this article will guide you through the tips and tricks on how to save money on your cheap Disneyland Paris holiday.
Booking A Cheap Disneyland Paris Holiday
You can book a holiday to Disney on a budget if you follow the tips on this page. Paris is one of the closest overseas trips you can make and that really helps to keep the travel costs down. You can be in Paris quickly and cheaply from a whole range of departing airports and stations. Whether you are travelling for a special occassion or just a special treat to experience the magic of Disney, the trip can be cheaper than you expect!
New deal alert:
Where to stay at Disneyland Paris?
Disneyland Paris has 7 official hotels as well as a long list of nearby hotels, self-catering accommodation, lodges and campsites. There is something suitable for all budgets and we have come up with a suggestion for the best value hotel:
Sante Fe Hotel, Disneyland Paris
The Sante Fe Hotel at Disneyland is one of the official Disney hotels and ideal for families. Just a short 20 minute walk to the park (or a few minutes on the free shuttle bus), you can avoid the entry queues and be back in your room to unwind from the magic of the parks very quickly. Tired children (and adults) will feel the benefit of being able to slump in to bed or eat at the restaurant to refuel.
As an official Disney hotel, there are two key benefits:
- Get access to the parks for 2 hours in the morning before the general public! This is a superb way to see the park and enjoy the popular attractions before it gets busy. Families with young children particularly value this benefit.
- Character meet & greet. You will see some Disney favourites wandering around the resort, creating signature book signing and photo opportunities. Get a Disney signature book before you go here.
A video tour of the Sante Fe Hotel at Disneyland Paris:
Rooms at the Sante Fe hotel:
There are 4 room types at the Sante Fe Disney hotel: Standard Room, Rio Grande Room, Eldorado Room and the Family Room. Lovers of the Pixar hit, Cars, will be in heaven as all rooms are inspired by this family favourite.
- 2 double beds
- Sleeps up to 4 people
Rio Grande Room:
- A quieter part of the hotel resort
- Next to the river
- 2 double beds, sleeps 4
- Perfectly located near the reception, bar, restaurant and other facilities
- 2 double beds, sleeps 4
- Large room with 2 bathrooms
- 1 double bed
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 truckle bed
- Sleeps up to 6 people
Dining at the Sante Fe Hotel, Paris:
There are 3 food & drinks options at this hotel. La Cantina is a restaurant inspired by Route 66 and provides a family-favourite buffet. Fill up on a tasty Tex-Mex or explore the world through food in the international buffet. There really is something for everyone.
Relax in the colourful Rio Grande bar. There is a full bar ready and waiting for kids and big kids alike from soft drinks to cocktails. If you need a pick me up in the morning then there is also a Starbucks on-site to pick up a latte and give you a boost to keep up with your children!
Amenities at the Sante Fe hotel:
- Free shuttle service from the hotel to the parks
- Free baby cot
- Free wifi
- Free parking
- Disney and international TV channels in the room
- Safety deposit box service
- Babysitting (additional costs apply)
Reviews of the Sante Fe Hotel:
Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe
Avenue Robert Schuman
What is the best way to book the Sante Fe Hotel?
- You can view prices and details to book on the official Disney website
- Book on Expedia to benefit from their deals
- See holidaymaker reviews and prices at Booking.com
- Get rooms from £78 at lastminute.com
- Use the booking giant hotels.com on this page
How to get to Disneyland Paris? (Disney)
It is easy to get to Disneyland Paris by road, air and train. You can be in the Magic Kingdom a few hours after leaving your house so you can actually save money by not needing to stay extra nights to make up for travel days. We have taken a look at the travel options that you can consider when booking your next Disneyland Paris holiday.
Disneyland Paris by Eurostar
An increasingly popular mode of transport to get to Disneyland Paris is the Eurostar.
UK to Disneyland Paris travel times for the EurostarThese are the travel times from the UK to Disneyland Paris when using the Eurostar service
|London St Pancras International||Disneyland Paris||2 hours 45 minutes|
|Ebbsfleet International||Disneyland Paris||2 hours 25 minutes|
|Ashford International||Disneyland Paris||2 hours|
See Eurostar times and prices here.
5 reasons to travel to Disneyland Paris with Eurostar:
- Only check in 30 minutes before departure
- A generous 2 bags per person baggage allowance
- Children can explore the train so the adventure starts before you even arrive
- Go straight to the parks on arrival while your luggage is taken to your hotel for you! Read more about the Disney Express Luggage service here
- No hidden costs
Flights from the UK to Disneyland Paris
Select your nearest airport to find the best deal:
Pre-book a transfer from Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris to Disneyland Paris with OUI by SNCF. You can get a 35 minute train direct from the airport to the parks so your trip can start without delay!
Depending on where you are staying, you may choose to hire a car. Do avoid getting ripped off by car hire companies, compare the best airport rental car prices at Charles de Gaulle here.
The breaks.com video explainer on how to get a cheap holiday to Disneyland paris: