What do you get the avid traveller who already has everything? We have compiled a short list of gift ideas to give you inspiration for those hard-to-buy for friends and family members.
Without further ado, here is the travel gift list that you need to read this year:
Gift List for Travel Lovers
It can seem like an impossible task to buy something meaningful for the globetrotters in your life but fear not, we are here to help!
1) NutriQlu. Get beach ready with NutriQlu. This unique test from Qlu Health gives the user an in-depth DNA fitness profile so that they can understand their body like never before. Being in good health and managing to achieve fitness, weight and general health goals in the run up to travelling makes for an even better trip.
2) World Traveller Calendar. We can’t all be travelling all of the time (sadly) but that doesn’t mean that we can’t get a window in to the world daily. Featuring city breaks and far-flung beach holidays, this beautiful calendar from the Rifle Paper Co makes for a perfect stocking filler.
3) Moment Lenses. Help your loved one capture the world through a spectacular lens with Moment Lenses. Pocket-sized and ready to take on the world one picture at a time, this gift elevates a camera phone to the next level. Get the right lens for their model of phone here but be prepared to go “oh how nice” when they arrive back from their next trip with thousands of pictures to show you!
4) Audible – audio books as a gift. Travelling gives many people time to relax, unwind and get reading. Say goodbye to a suitcase full of paperbacks and hello to thousands of hours of books available at a click of a button from your smartphone. Buying an Audible gift package (here) is a way to empower your friend to choose the right book for them depending on their mood and trip.
From travel guides and language learning to the latest thrillers and autobiographies, Audible is the home of audio books. You can browse the gifts available here.
5) World Scratch Map. Help your globetrotting friend to document their travels with an XL scratch map of the world. Add stories to each trip that you know and then the recipient can add their own (the ones they want you to know anyway!). A conversation piece for years to come and will become part of the returning ritual for the avid traveller.
Choose the right map to gift here and get ready to reminisce!
Still in need of inspiration? Maybe look a bit closer to home and browse the National Trust Membership gift options available. Membership can make for a superb gift that gives pleasure all year round!